Monday, July 1, 2013

Let's Take A Look At My Backyard

Good morning my Bonbon beauties! Happy monday and happy July 1st everyone! I hope everyone is starting off with a great week so far. I thought before I head into work that I tell you to have a safe week especially in the U.S. since we're celebrating fourth of July fireworks. I'm actually working that day :( but no worries I am coming up with two new posts which I'm really excited about. I'm coming up with a new toner that consists of aloe gel, green tea, and cucumber. Doesn't that sound amazing? I'm also coming up with a future post about a homemade natural dishwashing detergent. Lots to share with you~ I can't wait. See you guys soon. Byeeeeee


P.S. I wanted to share a lovely picture of my backyard as a good morning! We've been fruitful! Isn't gardening wonderful? I can't wait for the eggplants to be full grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment