Friday, May 3, 2013

Natural Facelift Without Surgery or Cosmetics

Do you have a puffy and bloated face? Have you considered a facelift or botox? Are you concerned with fine lines or wrinkles? If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then you have come to the right place! Just like you I've been trying to get a thinner and tighter face but I didn't know how. Not everyone has the money to spend on expensive cosmetics and plastic surgery.


Photo source: wrinkleerased.com

After weeks of research I finally found the answer in massage. It's funny because this would be the ast thing on your mind has tackling this kind of concern. You may be skeptical at first which is completely normal as I was too. I didn't think something like face massage was actually going to lift my face. I've been doing this for months now and I really do see a difference. The great part about it is you don't lose any money out of this. Well, maybe some money as you would have to buy some kind of moisturizer or oil. The bright side is that it's natural and inexpensive. Pick out a nice oil or cream for yourself to use every day and night. Personally I use sweet almond oil or coconut oil for this massage (you can mix a few drops of your favorite essential oil too for good smells). Below shows a photo of a model before and after the Japanese Tanaka face massage.


Look at her face. Isn't it amazing? I had a similar effect when I started doing this months ago. I can't take all the credit ^_~ Yukuko Tanaka is most famous for her facial massages and I will talk more about her below.

The Tanaka face massage tackles:
  • Fine lines and wrinkles
  • Puffiness around eyes and face
  • Saggy skin
  • Double chin
  • large pores
Yukuko Tanaka is in her 60's and is a renown beautician from Japan. Her program on anti-aging and contouring massage have sold millions in China, Korea, Japan, South Asia and all over the world. I've posted what she looks like. Doesn't she look absolutely amazing! She looks like 30 something. I hope to look like that when I get that age.You can find her book and DVD on Amazon.com. Click here for the site. (The language is in Japanese only) Do not fear because you can watch it for free on Youtube and I've linked it at the end of the page for you.

I'm a full believer in natural massage. No more beauty products. They hardly worked for me anyways and they're super expensive. I have noticed my face looking thinner and lifted. I use to have saggy cheeks and bloated looking face especially in the mornings! You have to be patient as this doesn't occur overnight. I usually do this everyday up to two times a day first thing in the morning and before I go to bed for 15 fifteen minutes each. I know it's hard because it was hard for me the first couple months to do it on a consistent basis especially if you're super busy!!

As for getting the routine down, it might take a bit longer the first few times just because you might be getting the hang of it but once you get the method down you might be able to get it down 5 to 10 minutes. I do it for longer just because I have a lot of muscle and fat especially around my cheeks and eyes. I started noticing improvement after a couple weeks but it will be different for everybody. I continue to do this everyday even if I achieved the desired look since it helps me with my headaches and also helps me de-stress. It might help if you put on some relaxing music while doing the massage. I also started noticing a slight decrease in my acne with a combination of eating healthier and drinking a lot of water after doing this massage. Wahooooo~!


which I incorporate the Tanaka facial massage


Here's the video:
Thank you Epicbeautyguide for translating and dubbing it in English.
Part 1 out of 4: Tanaka demonstrates on the model



Part 2 of 4: the model demonstrates on herself

Part 3 of 4: the model demonstrates on herself cont.

Part 4 of 4: Model demonstrates on herself complete & conclusion by Tanaka


Extra tip:
Not only is Massage really important for the face but it's also important for your body too. 
Why is this important? First of all, the lymph system is definitely underrated system especially in western medicine because most people don't know much about it. The lymph system plays a huge part in your immune system as they contain vessels, nodes, and organs that produce your white blood cells.

"These lymphatic vessels carry a clear fluid, known as lymph, that circulates around the body's tissues, absorbing fluid, waste products, dead cells, bacteria, viruses, fats, and proteins from the tissue as it goes, while also giving passage to immune cells as they're needed"- Massagetherapy.com <--Check out their website for more interesting info

Where does the massage part come into this? Well the lymph system doesn't have a pump like the circulatory system does with the heart. Therefore, massage helps move the lymph along the lymphatic system which increase the rate your body rid of fat and wastes faster. Basically what I'm saying is that you need to pamper yourself with a full body massage once in a while, it's good for you!

4 comments:

  1. Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing.

    The clearness for your post is just nice and that i can suppose you are a professional on this subject.
    Well with your permission let me to snatch your feed
    to keep updated with impending post. Thank you a million and please continue the rewarding work.


    Here is my web site Augenlidkorrektur

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 Studies PROVE Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    This means that you actually get rid of fat by consuming Coconut Fats (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from large medical journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many useful tips! Thanks for sharing! I've read somewhere that such kind of facial aerobics exercises used to be performed by the Emperors and Empresses in ancient China. Really amazing that these traditions are sill alive!

    ReplyDelete