Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Current Brand Of Coffee & Tea



Current coffee: Starbucks Veranda Blonde Roast [K-cup]
Current tea: green tea by The Mighty Leaf

While I love the stuff I'm drinking right now I'm always looking for a change. I guess because maybe there is something different out there that I'm not aware about. I'm always looking for a new brand of coffee and tea. I want something of good quality, fair trade, and not too expensive. I started drinking Japanese brand Yamamotoyama Sencha green tea recently and Oh man! That one is really brothy. I feel like drinking soup lol. It's good though. I make sure to put a teaspoon of my organic, raw, and unfiltered honey. Detox essentials include hot tea and honey.

I was looking into loose leaf tea because supposedly they are of higher quality than tea bags? I don't know too much about it. Does anybody have any suggestions? I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment