Saturday, June 29, 2013

100% Pure Powder & Tinted Moisturizer Review

So it's been three days since my last post and that's pretty late for me since I try to do it everyday. It's been a rough week because of work and school but I didn't forget about my sweeties here on Bonbon Naturale. I ordered a few things online this past week which I shouldn't have but I just had to because I'm obsessed with 100% Pure cosmetics // Click for a detailed review of 100% Pure  //  I bought their fruit pigmented powder and tinted moisturizer. I've tried it on for about a couple days to get a feel for it. I'm pretty impressed with the quality. 

Healthy Flawless Skin Foundation Powder   //   0.316oz   //   $26.00
Peach Bisque   //   Medium Coverage

 The packaging is just absolutely endearing! It's a silver colored shiny container. The inside of the lid is a mirror. How convenient and thoughtful is that?
Super lightweight face powder to give you a beautiful, flawless, poreless complexion. Use alone or over our tinted moisturizer. All natural formula packed full of anti-aging vitaminsantioxidants and skin purifying eucalyptus, soothing calendulachamomile and roseoil absorbing rice powder and flattering color from fruits and vegetables. Does not contain talc, chemical preservatives, fragrances or any other toxins -100%pure.com



 Fruit Pigmented Tinted Moisturizer    //    1.7oz    //    $32.00

  Sheer Coverage   //  Peach Bisque

Tinted with natural fruit and vegetable pigments to give your complexion a flawless appearance while feeding your skin with nourishing white tea, acai oil, pomegranate oil and vitamins.Antioxidants protect your skin from other environmental hazards such as pollution, smog, smoke, exhaust, etc. -100%Pure.com



I'm a light-medium skin color with a warm [golden] undertone. The peach bisque was a good color for me. I had to kind of guess on the website as there weren't any samples or color patches on it. Although, that wouldn't have helped probably. To my surprise the color actually matched my skin. The color was blend-able.  The great feature about the moisturizer is the pump which measures about just about the amount displayed below on my hand. I recommend one pump which is a lot and apply first on my nose and spread to the rest of the areas on my face.


Here is a short video on my blending the product on my hand. The quality of the video is not all that great but it shows you how the color matches your skin. You do have to blend, blend, BLEND to get the desired flawless look. Keep in mind it's a sheer coverage so it's only a small bit of color. If you're looking for something with fuller coverage then go with the liquid foundation. Personally, I wanted a moisturizer with a little bit of color so this was just perfect. If I wanted extra coverage I got the powder  for those special occasions. You can get a medium to full coverage by topping the moisturizer off with the powder.

Here is what I look like with the tinted moisturizer and powder on. Just a tad of my homemade eyeliner, 100% Pure eyeliner, blush, and lipstick. TADA! All natural look. I don't like my makeup too heavy. Would I recommend this to a friend? Of course I would! The packaging is lovely and the makeup is ethical and non-toxic. Who can complain? The quality is superb. I love the light texture of the powder and the moisturizer. 


Texture: Smooth and light. Feels like nothing on my face.
Packaging: Shiny and adorable. Very girly which is a BIG + for me. All materials are recyclable.
Lasting power: Lasts all day but if you live in a hotter humid area like I do you might have to top off every so often finishing powder to keep it matte. Otherwise it is great!
Color: When I put it on the color blended so well that it was flawless and it didn't look like I had makeup on.

~~~

They have a special going on this week and lucky me I missed this since I bought mine just before this came out. :( But my Bonbon beauties I'm sharing the love and here is a special which is super duper cheap for all four items. You get a luminous primer, tinted moisturizer, powder, and cruelty-free kabuki brush all for: $68  //  $105 VALUE 
You also get free shipping for anything over fifty dollars. I also recommend looking for a 10% off coupon somewhere online. You'll save quite A LOT


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your review! :D
    I love the powder, now I'm running out of my 2nd jar. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Np Ningrum. Thank you so much for your comment! Yes, I totally agree! This beautiful product runs out fast; that's when you know it's good =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear, may I also know if it has any smell to the foundation? Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Infinite Jewels! I don't notice a smell to the foundation. It is neutral with a possible hint of a fruity smell but it's not noticeable. You'll notice with their other products having a wonderful fruity smell that's obvious but not so much with the foundations. Hope this helps!!! LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned about the all natural fruit ingredients in this product, I had to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feeling! I bought this line originally because of the ingredients and I'm hooked! Thank you for your wonderful post. Love and abundance to you~

      Delete