Sunday, June 9, 2013

Ethical Vintage Decor Under $15

Have you heard of ?


Eco Eco is an UK company started by Allison Jackson-Base in 2005 to sell ethical and organic clothing at venues so that customers can try it on without having to guess on mail order. There is a complete line of clothing for men, women, children, babies, your whole family! The company has a wide range of items from clothing to home and garden that are completely affordable. I was looking through some items and I couldn't get my eyes off the screen. The products are either recycled, organic (hemp & cotton clothing), and fair trade. This really makes me happy! Here are some of my favorite picks   {   all 15 dollars or less in this blog  }  

Tip: One pound ~ 1.55 US dollars 




Laksha Drinking Glass   //   Fair trade & Recyled   //   £4.95   //   $7.69




Rustic Gold Tea Light Holders   //   Fair Trade   //   £7.95 Pounds   //   $12.35



Crackle Baubles   //   Recycled Glass   //   £6.95 Pounds   //   $10.80



Vintage Wired Hooks  //   Fair Trade   //  £4.95 Pounds   //   $7.69


 Don't just take my word for it.   (  Click here for the website  )   You will be instantly hooked like I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment