Sunday, June 9, 2013

Conscious Affordable Accessories Under $100

Have you guys heard of
?


It's a company started by Lydia Harter and Ali Price that focuses on delivering accessories produced by artisans all over the world. What I love about this company is that when you purchase any of their items you know exactly what country it's from and the individual(s) that produced it.

All items are handcrafted and ethically made. Producers get paid generously for their beautifully handcrafted items so there is none of that horrible sweat shops or factory conditions. They work from the comfort of their own home and Lydali buys these items directly for a fair price. Conscious conditions, fair wages, and happy workers. I wish every company was like this!

I can't wait to get my hands on one of these bags. There is this one thing about the website that I absolutely love is that when they list the profile they include their photo of the artisans who make the specific accessory. How cool is that? Each one of these persons is a true artist. I promise I'm not getting paid for this and neither do I work with them. I just think it's a great company to support. They have jewelry, bags, and scarves. They have a beautiful collection that shouldn't be overlooked. (Click here for the link)



My favorite picks:

Taute Diamante Tote // Cotton & leather // 78 US dollars // Guatemala



Victoria Purse // 58 US dollars // Guatemala 


Lunar Earrings // Silver // 44 US dollars // Bali


 Plum Stitched Bowl // 100% Recycled Paper // 32 15 US dollars // Swaziland



 Taupe Diamante Clutch // 100% Cotton // 32 US dollars // Guatemala



Secret Favorite Scarf // 44 US dollars // Ethiopia



Sage Triangles Scarf //100% Cotton // 44 US dollars // Laos





 Silver Yield Studs // Silver // 38 dollars // South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment