Monday, June 24, 2013

100% Pure Pink Box Review

So I bought this pink box set from a company called 100% Pure a couple months ago and at first glance I fell in love with the adorable packaging. These were the first products I purchased from this brand and I have to say I love the quality. 100% Pure products are free of toxins, synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances, and chemical preservatives. They are vegan and vegetarian friendly. I'm wearing most of the products on my face in this photo. My eyeliner is a homemade recipe of charcoal and aloe gel.
I got the set originally because I wanted to sample some of their products without having to spend too much money. I love all the colors which surprisingly complements my skin color. I'm not wearing any powder here but I'm excited because I just purchase their pigmented moisturizer and powder which should come in about a week or so. I'll do a review on that in a future post for you guys. =)

~~~

Pink box set   //   All packaging is made of recycled materials and inks are non-toxic soy inks. //
$65    //     



This is my photo of my set. Inside of the pink box contains two cruelty free brushes which are made of synthetic hairs and not of animal hairs. One is for eyes and one is for cheeks. There are two eye shadows: sateen and cashmere. The blush is in chiffon which is like a bright pink. There is a lipstick, mascara, and eye-stick duo. Everything smells fruity delicious as they contain fruit and vegetable pigments. The great thing is that these contain antioxidants so it's good for your face as well!
Bunny bowl not included ;)


SUPER WANT
I really want this YUMMY Ice Cream Strawberry gift set for only $25 ^-^

1 comment:

  1. It's in reality a great and useful piece of
    information. I'm glad that you just shared this helpful information with us.

    Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.


    My page :: Dermajuvenate Anti Aging

    ReplyDelete