Sunday, June 2, 2013

Better H2O

I went to Natural Grocers a couple of weeks ago and I forgot to share with you guys one product that I absolutely love love LOVE! I picked up several items that day because I was going to make more homemade cosmetic and hair products at home. Out of curiosity and thirst I picked up this interesting purple bottle. Why I chose this one out of all the rest I could not tell you but I did. This venture has made a interesting one as I drank the water on my way home and I was in complete shock. This water was amazing! I've never had this kind of water before as commercial bottled water like Ozarka, Nestle, and Smart water (which are companies you shouldn't support anyways) have never tasted like this magical oasis. I used to hate drinking water because they didn't taste good as there was always a chalky and metal after-taste. YUCK! So I would always replace it with tea all the time. I'm so glad by accident I found this water because all I do is drink water and nothing else. [Well, I do drink fruit juices and smoothies] I would drink like 4 huge (one liter each) of these a day. I would drink more but they are kind of expensive. It's like 2.75 a bottle. I buy the whole pack of 12 large (one liter) bottles for about 32 US dollars on Amazon.com. You can find 24 smaller (half the size) bottles. I wish it wasn't so expensive but that's the price you pay for really good pure water. You can check out their official website here:

http://www.pentawater.com/_pw/index.php

"Penta's revolutionary, patented 13-step, 11-hour filtration and purification process includes spinning our water under high speed and pressure (cavitation). This extra step produces smaller, more readily absorbed water clusters, providing advanced hydration. Penta is the only bottled water that uses patented physics, not chemicals, to produce the purest water available, helping to keep your body healthy and functioning at peak performance. Penta is Advanced Hydration!" - Pentawater.com

I researched more about this company since I like the water so much and found out that they were founded in 1999 in San Diego, CA. I thought this water was from Europe or something lol. I've been recommending this to my family and friends and they seem to enjoy the water too! Don't take my word for it try it out yourselves.

Have any favorite waters or brands or thoughts on this water? Share with us~

No comments:

Post a Comment