Tuesday, June 11, 2013

INIKA Natural Cosmetics From Australia

Have you heard of
?
INIKA is an Australian based company founded by Miranda Bond. It is an 100% natural beauty brand that features mineral makeup, vegan and organic cosmetics that is of free of synthetic and harmful ingredients. 

INIKA products do not contain harsh chemicals, talc, genetically modified ingredients, parabens, bismuth oxychloride, harmful preservatives, harful fillers, mineral oils, fragrance or petrochemicals. INIKA is suitable for all ages and skin types, including those with allergies and sensitivities.

They have so many products that I didn't even finish looking through all of them
{    Click    here     for     official    site    }
but I found some of my favorite picks listed below:


EYES
They have an extensive collection of mineral eyeshadows in beautiful colors. I love natural brown colors for my eyes but they had a name that caught my eye which is called Fairy Floss which is a light pink color featured below. What an adorable name!
Mineral eyeshadows    //   1.2g    //    $25
LIPS
I don't wear too many lipsticks unless it's a special occasion but I absolutely love lip glosses and lip balms. They have these lip glosses called Lip Whips and this color is by far my favorite one out of the four. Nude was also a good one that I might have to try.
Lip Whips    //    8ml (0.3 ounce)    //    $25



FACE
They have eight mineral foundation colors and they have four in the liquid mineral foundation. They're all certified organic and it's $65. The mineral powder foundation is running for $59.95 for the month of June and they include a free kabuki brush with foundation purchase which is pretty cool. 


 I would probably start off with Face In A Box just because you get to sample a lot in one purchase and see if you like it. It is pricey but these are high quality and non-toxic ingredients. 
Face In A Box which includes:
certified organic mineral foundation    //    mineral bronzer    //    vegan kabuki brush    //    vegan contouring brush    //
Trial me sizes:
certified organic liquid mineral foundation    //    certified organic concealer    //    certified organic pure primer    //
185 dollar value 
$ 99 






What I like about this company is that they say the percentage of organic ingredients are in it. A lot of companies I notice don't even do that. They say it's organic or natural but maybe only contains one ingredient in it so it can fool you. You must read the ingredients and see what's natural and organic. The downside is it is quite $$$$$ but at least you'll be paying for the quality and safeness of a product instead of toxic cheap drugstore makeup with celebrity endorsements. 




1 comment:

  1. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works. natural eye cream

    ReplyDelete