Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Oil for Oily Skin???

You may think oil for dry skin makes sense but for oily skin? That would be a complete nightmare! Trust me on this one though I have oily skin and acne and jojoba oil does NOT break my skin out. I've had olive oil and grapeseed oil on my skin and I would break out. Now, that doesn't mean that it wouldn't work out for somebody else. I list the benefits and uses of jojoba oil (pronounced hohoba. I love saying this name) down below.

BENEFITS OF JOJOBA OIL



  • SUPER SAFE - It is non-comedogenic, non-allergic, and non-toxic

  • All Natural - extracted from seeds of a jojoba plant

  • Has high shelf life - It doesn't oxidize easily because it doesn't contain triglycerides

  • Won't clog pores and easily absorbed into the skin. No greasy feeling.

  • Contains vitamin E and antioxidants - this will eliminate free radicals and the vitamin will promote clear and healthy skin

  • Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal

  • Versatile and can be added to existing products or used as a base oil




USES

  • Makeup Remover

  • Body lotion

  • Cuticle oil

  • Hot oil hair treatment

  • Massage oil

  • Face moisturizer

Desert Essence   //    Certified Organic 100% Pure Jojoba Oil   //   $15.29
I got mine for this price with free super saver shipping on amazon.com
{   click on photo for the link   }

I love using this oil as I have an oil T zone and breakouts constantly and this stuff doesn't break me out. I use it as a massage oil for my face for my morning routine, 

No comments:

Post a Comment