Friday, May 3, 2013

My Hello Kitty Wish List

CUTENESS overload!!!! <3 I love Hello Kitty but I guess that's the stereotypical asian girl thing to do is like it so much and own it all! In this blog I wanted to share with all of you some items I think are just adorable from the Sanrio line. You can find all these items on their official website Sanrio.com. FYI: I am in no way affiliated with this company. I don't work for them, I just freakin' love their stuff!!

My Hello Kitty Picks (Wish List):

Embossed handbag in Rose
70 US dollars
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Look at the bow! WANT WANT WANT! They have a few other colors but this is my absolute favorite one out of all of the purses. It was so hard to choose one though as I liked them all! I know this is probably an oxymoron but I wanted a mature looking purse because I'm a grown up and need a grown up purse....YEAH RIGHT!




Petite: pink tone 24 US dollars & Graffiti (black) 58 US dollars
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The pink one for casual and the other one for school. =)




Iphone 4 case w/ charm in pink
35 US dollars
"itty-bitty kind & pretty" OMG CUTE!





Gold Plated Swarovski studs butterfly
295 US dollars
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Price = ????!!!!!!
I would look so fly though



Hello Kitty Enamel Necklace Ice Cream
30 US Dollars
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't get this one I would break out unless it was gold or stainless steel but come on it's Hello Kitty as ice cream! YUMMY!


Back





Mascot Bento Plush line:
Octopus Sausage & Tempura
8.50 US Dollars
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How yummy do these look?










 Hello Kitty Plush Rabbit.
32 US Dollars
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rabbits are my favorite animals. 




 Collectable 5-piece Vinyl Figurine Gift Set
42 US Dollars
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This I would give to a friend




 The Japanese doll Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel 9" Plush Set
110 US dollars
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In their traditional outfits. Awwwwwwww~




Precious Moments x Hello Kitty: Nurse
35 US dollars
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sooooo getting this when I graduate!


There are so many items that I haven't gone through but I had to stop myself at some point just because I would have gone forever. What are your favorite Hello Kitty gifts or items? 

No comments:

Post a Comment