Saturday, May 4, 2013

Thinner Calves Without Surgery




I have bulky calves, no joke! I've even considered surgery to get fat and muscle removed from there but that was just my way of making excuses and taking the easy way out. I realized there is a way to thin them down naturally without surgery. I don't mean Photoshop either! I looked online but you can reduce your calf size if you exercise properly! So yay for natural~ I wrote these tips for me as I researched online but I thought I'd share with you guys too!





Here are some tips:


Always warm up before exercise - this is really important - I'm guilty of this and I used to never warm up before working out! Maybe that's why my legs were always cramping. Oops!

Running or jumping rope with no resistance for 10 minutes (Going to buy a jump rope which is great for an indoor workout)
  • Run and lift your knees up to waist height
  • Kick your legs up to your butt

Walk 5 minutes to cool down

Do squats and leg rolls

Stretch your body and especially your calves for 15 minutes

Stay hydrated and drink lots of water - dehydration can cause water retention and make your calves hold water making them look bulkier

Massage calves 15 minutes a day

Eat a low fat diet

Take up yoga or pilates


See http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Skinny-Legs-Quick for more helpful info

No comments:

Post a Comment