Wednesday, September 30, 2015

3 Simple Tips In Having More Energy

Hey everyone!

I am so excited because I just got back from working out and drinking my favorite green smoothie. It made my day and wanted to share with you all about how I have more energy. 

Here are 3 tips to having more energy without having to drink a gazillion sodas, energy drinks, and coffee. I no longer drink any of those things with the exception of one coffee a week because I like the taste of coffee but I don’t drink it everyday.

My first tip: is to drink more water.
It is recommended to drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day.
I know this may be hard but it is vital to drink more water.
Water helps flush out toxins in the body. It helps clean out the nasty gunk in the body. It’ll give you more energy.

Second tip: Working out is vital to having more energy. For those who don’t work out at all, start off small like once or twice a week. For those already working out, up the number of times you go or stay longer. Cardio such as running and pilates help our bodies receive more oxygen to the brain and other vital organs. 


Third tip: Take a multivitamin and enzymes. My favorite brands include Garden of Life Kind Organic Women’s Multivitamin and NOW super enzymes. You can find these on Amazon.com. What I like about the vitamin is that it is certified organic, non-GMO, vegan, and gluten free. The enzymes are great for helping with the digestive tract by helping you feel less bloated and taking the workload off of your pancreas. 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your post it is very interesting for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very positive photos. Thank you for the article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this information, I think it will come in handy in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As stated by Stanford Medical, It is in fact the SINGLE reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh 42 pounds lighter than us.

    (And realistically, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and EVERYTHING about "how" they eat.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

    Click this link to determine if this brief quiz can help you discover your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I would like to thank you for sharing this interesting information. I appreciate reading it. The material you have provided here will be useful for a lot of people. I was actually looking for a place where I can find essay professor sample tasks, nevertheless, thanks.

    ReplyDelete