Thursday, August 7, 2014

100% Pure Creamy Long Last Liner In Blackest


Thank you so much 100% Pure for coming out with pencil liners! I guess it took them this long to figure out that some of us gals needed the good ol' fashioned pencil for our eyes. I own the liquid liner which is my absolute FAVORITE item from 100% Pure. I own a lot of their products from the primer, liquid foundation, tinted moisturizer, powder, 10 of their eyeshadows, naked palettes, blues, lip and cheek tints, mascaras, lip cremes, etc.. 


100% Pure Liquid Liner: $25

I ordered the pencil liner because I didn't want to use the liquid liner everyday as it can really make my eyes stand out. I like using it for when I am not at work. I wanted something with a little more control where I make feather like strokes and make a more lighter smoky eye. Also, you can't really use the liquid liner for your brows. =P 


100% Pure Creamy Liner in Blackest: $22 



Unfortunately this liner is quite expensive compared to your drugstore eyeliner which can range from 7 to 10 dollars. BUT! In return for the expense you are acquiring a chemical free eyeliner. Many of the drug store chemicals can be irritating and contain parabens which are cancer causing agents. The ingredients are made from a variety of plant oils, vitamin e oil, and mica which is what gives it the dark color.


This arrived in the mail today! I ordered three of these babies and I'm so excited to try them.

(it cost me a whopping $66 but it's so worth it!)

I personally recommend this eyeliner as it has a smoother and darker texture. I used the Juicebeauty brand below which is $16. It has a lighter and waxier texture. I did not use it for my eyes but for my eyebrows and it did the job. It's also all natural and free from harsh chemicals. It depends on how you like the texture. I personally would spend the extra $6 on the 100% Pure brand.







3 comments:

  1. Hi. I've just discovered this brand and really like it. I'm looking for a black for the inside of my lash line. Have you tried it that way? What did you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the liners from this brand! I use the black pencil for inside the lash line and then I line my eyes with the liquid liner. It works out perfectly for me this way. Let me know if you have other questions.

    ReplyDelete