Saturday, January 24, 2015

My Ultimate Favorite Vitamin And Enzymes!!

Hello everyone!



*Looks at non-existing watch*
Time flies! I can't believe it's January 2015! Happy new year to everyone. I am so sorry I haven't been on lately but I'll try to make it happen this year. I've been making excuses last semester and I will try my best to do better. YAY for new years resolutions. It gives us a chance to push harder and reflect back on ways to improve and what accomplishments we have achieved. There was lots happening last year and I can't believe that it's just getting better and better.

Latest news

I am still working full time and going to school. That has not changed. -_- One of these days I will be working part time and focusing on what I love to do which is blogging full time.

Hmmmm, other news.....No, I don't have a boyfriend. Sniff! Every time I walk by the Valentine's candy, it makes me cry! JK. Hehe. I feel like I don't have time for a boyfriend right now.


During my free time I've been trying to learn Korean. I do small workouts every other day still which include leg weights, donkey kicks, etc. I've been trying to incorporate sit ups and push ups to build upper strength and a flatter stomach.

My diet has been falling behind but I'm trying to get back on the wagon as to eat more fruits and veggies. I usually eat the same things everyday which consist of brown rice, eggs, tomatoes, and apples right now. I need more orange juice, beets, and greens.

I started incorporating vitamins and super enzymes into my daily routine because I started feeling sluggish and fatigued all the time.
I love this vitamin (called Garden of Life mykind Organic vitamin) which I found at Sprouts randomly one day and it was on sale. It cost me 54 dollars and it dropped from 75? I was like what a bargain! Then I found it on Amazon for even cheaper like 44 dollars. I was like whaaaaaaa?!!!! Why didn't I check here first?! But if it wasn't for sprouts then I wouldn't have known about it. THANK YOU SPROUTS!
Click no the photo below for the amazon link.


What I liked about this vitamin was that it is organic, non-GMO, and made from real fruits and veggies. It's packed full of the vitamins you need. There is both a men and a women's vitamin in this brand.

The next item which is the super enzyme that I take with meals is absolutely amazing. I feel less bloated and sluggish in the mornings. Enzymes are great for you because as you get older your pancreas and liver gets not worn out per se but it is not as efficient at secreting enzymes as you get older. This is to help increase the break down of foods into their parts such as carbohydrates into sugar, fat into the fatty acids, and the protein into amino acids. Our bodies take a great deal of energy to break these down and so taking enzymes takes the load off your body. If you ever have indigestion issues this is a great natural way to help with that. Here is the link below to get yours at Amazon for very cheap. I use the NOW brand but of course you can buy whatever brand you like since there are several out there.

click the photo below for the amazon link.


I cut out coffee and energy drinks. I am no longer a crazy coffee addict! WOOOOT! Well, minus the crazy. ^_~

I'm glad to be back with you all and hope to write more reviews and hear your opinions. I'll see you in the next blog post!


2 comments: