Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Skiing, Snow, & More!

As a part of my new years resolution I wanted to go out and do more this year. I wanted to meet new people and do things I haven't done before. So I decided to take a trip. Yes, I said it. I have not left Texas for so long that I felt like I have been caged in my own state. As much as I loved it here, I really needed a break. I've locked myself up for the past couple of years studying and working hard and decided to reward myself. My lovely friend flew me out to his place in CO. I went skiing for the first time and of course I had a few falls *coughs* more like fifty of them but it was so worth it. I didn't hurt myself, thank goodness! I really want to do it again. To ski for the day was like 150 US dollars. It was expensive if you ask me. The membership is 650 dollars for the year which is a better deal since you can ski at anytime. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to do something new. 

No comments:

Post a Comment