Friday, February 21, 2014

Say NO to BOTOX - All Natural Facelift

I got a comment today on how I look like I lost a lot of weight and that my face got a lot thinner. LOLZ.  I don't think I lost that much weight but I am eating healthier of course. My face looks thinner and lifted because I've been doing this lovely face massage that I learned about a year ago. I'll list my tips below and share with you all. <3

DO NOTS:

  • sugary and alcoholic drinks
  • Ditch the salty foods and snacks!
  •  Heavy cosmetics
  • Eating late at night. This can give you that bloated look in the mornings. 
DO:

  • Drink 2 to 3 liters of water a day.
  • Face massage 2x day with natural vitamin E oil. I've been doing it for 15 minutes each time just because I don't have all the time in the world. Sometimes I go longer but that's usually on the weekends or my days off. :) Vitamin E is a natural anti-oxidant and fights those free radicals that cause those wrinkles and saggy skin. This will keep your skin smooth and youthful longer. If you want to know how to do the massage  >Click here for my very popular post<



Here's my all time favorite face product. 11 bucks on amazon.com. 

  • Healthy [detox] diet consisting of fruits and vegetables. I like to make fruit and veggie smoothies. All time favorite vegetable right now are beets! nom nom nom~
  • Do some walking or just keep moving!!!
  • Little makeup so your skin can breathe. Make sure to take off your makeup at night.


Let me know if you want any more tips or need more details by commenting below. Don't be shy, I'll be happy to help! :-)

I'll be doing my next post on how to make your face "look" thinner by using certain makeup products. If you want to stay current with my newest and latest post, please subscribe or add me to your circles. Thank you guys so much for reading my post. See you soon my lovely bonbons. Kisses~ Shon


1 comment:

  1. Hello
    I Read your article. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information, and I hope you will share some more info about Jewelry Bath Bomb. You wrote really very well, I really like your blog and information provided by you. I appreciate your work.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete