Monday, May 12, 2014

100% Pure Review: Black Tea Long Last Liquid Eye Liner


Brand: 100% Pure Cosmetics
Product: Eye Liner
Cost: $25 (as of May 2014)
Ingredients: Listed below from their website


I have to say: I. AM. VERY. IMPRESSED. I actually bought two of these because I love this eyeliner so much. I am a big eyeliner girl. Funny thing is that I used to hate liquid liners because for whatever reason. I'm weird! I like that fact that the formula is water proof. You won't get those runny eyes and the great thing is that it's easy to clean off compared to other waterproof liners.  I apply this eyeliner like any other liner. I love doing the cat eyes: the winged end on my eyes. Meow~     =^^=

You apply this and let it dry. I like to fan my eyes lol. The quality is superb. Much much better than drugstore eyeliners. You won't regret buying this one. I love the packaging. It's quite bigger than I expected but nonetheless, I love love LOVE IT!


Picture of me with the eyeliner~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment