Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May Madness Updates: New Healthy Talk Community & New Friends

I want to thank our newest princes and princesses our beautiful place Bonbon Naturale:

@AGorvez
Coolly Dada
Margaux
Mariana Gomez
Kyopii

And many more...

We want to welcome you! You are all so beautiful and we're so glad that you're here to share healthy tips with one another.

I want to update on my new tabs on face massage and 100% Pure cosmetics since they are the most popular posts.

My newest tab is the brand new "Healthy Talk Forum." YAY! I'm so happy! I want everyone to know that this is place where everyone can input their thoughts or ideas without any judgement as long as everyone is promoting each other's wellness. I can't wait til we get our first few posts in!

I am hoping by the end of this week I will make another video for you all about reviewing the new eyeliner from 100% Pure. It is absolutely amazing and can't wait to show you some cool, cute, and sexy eye looks!

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. We got lots of rain which is so good because we've been kind of dry. Free carwashes for everyone! Hehehe! I ate so much food and desserts that I'm so fat and jolly. LOL. I was so elated today because I ate tiramisu. I love love LOVE tiramisu! It was so delish, nom nom nom. What are your favorite desserts? I did work out this past weekend though and I'm so sore...CRIES! Everyone have a productive and beautiful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment