Monday, June 9, 2014

Morning Rant: It's Already June?!

Time really flies.

I keep losing track of what day, month, and sometimes year. Yes, I asked someone what year it was. I don't even pay attention anymore. I don't care... lol

but...

Happy month of June everyone!

I got up this morning and took a shower. I don't wash my hair everyday though. I don't want to dry my scalp out so I do it every other day.

I made my goji berry, acai, beets, and raspberry smoothie this morning. Drools! I scrambled 3 eggs and ate two little things of garlic. I know the garlic sounds gross... but garlic has a lot of health benefits. It's a natural antibiotic for one and it's a heart healthy food. There are plenty more benefits which I'll do another post about.

I'm having another smoothie. :) My heart is content.

Maybe not. I want to make some mango smoothie. My mom bought a boxful of mangos that was worth 9 or 10 dollars. It's super ripe and ready to eat!

Reminder: I need to buy tons of soymilk pronto. I get most of my protein from eggs and soy... I'm doing more running and workouts and I'm not increasing my intake so I need to work on this area of my diet. =O

And I need to get more vegetables. I ate it all too quickly over the past couple days. I wish vegetables wouldn't spoil so quickly.

I have to get ready for work soon and I'll do my workout tonight.

I also have to get up early for school tomorrow and then work after that. Cheers! I know most people are in the same boat so I believe in us. We can do this, guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment