Friday, June 13, 2014

100% Pure Cosmetic Buy: Gift, Samples, Foundation

I've been running out of my favorite makeup 100% Pure. My foundation powder and concealer was running low so I decided to make a purchase.


This Healthy Foundation is completely new to me. It was the most pricey out of the items I bought. I tried it on and it was okay. It's the first day so I'm still trying it out. I'll do another review again. Overall, it's a good foundation. 

This is the size of the foundation compared to the tinted moisturizer. I usually apply primer then the tinted moisturizer and then top it off with the foundation powder. I'm going to try the Healthy Foundation liquid and see if that will work well without the tinted moisturizer or powder.




I also got the Long Last Concealer. This is another new item for me. I bought the Everywhere concealer from 100% Pure before. It's pretty good but I wanted to try this one out. It's not as liquid consistent as the Everywhere concealer. The staying power is much better though as it's less likely to come off and it's water resistant. It's not as liquid or versatile as the Everywhere concealer. I might need both items to cater to different needs.




I also got a free gift with my purchase since it was over 35 dollars. :)


The bag is sooooo cute! I love pink anything. I got their luminous primer which I usually use under my foundation. I also got their lip and cheek tint in Cherry color. It's very bright and happy. I'll have to do a demo or something. I also got their illuminator but I have collected 3 of these already. I don't use luminating powder ever. I usually contour with blushes or bronzers. I also got their Perfect Pink Lip Creamstick.


The color is a bit bright for me but it's really adorable. I would probably wear this on special occasions as I'm not a huge lipstick person. I prefer nude lipstick colors with nude lip gloss. I LOVE NUDE! :)



I forgot to mention a small sample of their lovely mascara. I compared to their full size mascara below. I'm glad I got a sample size because I ran out of my full size one already!!! D=




THE END.




2 comments:

  1. Hi! I was wondering if the tinted moisturizer and foundation are exactly the same color when on skin? I was told that the foundations run lighter than the tinted moisturizer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I wear creme now because my skin got so much lighter. At the time when I wrote this I was wearing Peach Bisque. I can't say for the other colors, but the foundation and the tinted moisturizer were different colors. I felt like the tinted moisturizer is lighter because it's sheerer than the foundation. The foundation is thicker and has fuller coverage. I don't use the foundation much anymore. I just use the tinted moisturizer and top it off with powder.

    ReplyDelete