Monday, June 30, 2014

Last Week Of June Update

Happy last day of June everyone!

I can't believe how fast time is flying. Summer will be over soon and I don't want to think about it. Wahhhhhhh~ Lol.

My recent buys include: baking soda, washing soda, honey, lemons, wax strips, razors, and a curling iron. I usually buy these items online but I needed these in a hurry at the closest store.




 My recent smoothie I've been making: mango and banana smoothie in orange juice base. This is sooooo yummy!

Before I went to go to my dentist I went to go get some Korean food. I got the salted mackerel. I love fish with the passion! It probably wasn't a good idea to get all this stuff in my teeth before seeing my hygienist lol.


One of my absolute favorite things to do on Thursday nights is go to the salad bar for dinner and pig out! OINK OINK! 


I was eyeing these patties while shopping... DROOOOOOLS ^^


I've been doing weight workouts for my butt and thighs and needed some weights and these were perfect. I'm moving on up!! YAY!


I made dinner. I sauteed shrimp, collard greens, mushroom, tomato, garlic, onion...I ate all of it. It was so good.


Funny thing today: I haven't been to my parent's backyard in a very long time. My parent's have some "mad" gardening skills (hint of sarcasm). When the hell did we get corn stalks????!!!!! Lol!



How is everyone's summer going???

I miss you and love you all! <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment