Monday, June 30, 2014

June: New Hair & Makeup

So I decided to do a curly hairdo for my night out:


It was really easy but it was time consuming as I have tons of thick hair. Great combination! I used a curling iron and I did burn myself a few times. Ouchies! I want to do the no heat method as there are so many different videos on this method. I rather do it naturally anyways without damaging my hair.

Makeup: I tried to keep it simple. Primer, foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush....
I used the 100% Pure cosmetics brand. This is my absolute favorite brand of makeup. I haven't tried anything else yet.
UPDATE: 100% Healthy Foundation in Medium or AKA Peach Bisque. I prefer to use this as a concealer rather than a foundation because it builds up and dries too fast and it looks streaky and cakey. It's not a natural look. Trust me! I dab it as a concealer and it's absolutely perfect!! Cause you can build it up on top and it dries quickly and covers very very well. Probably much better than the regular concealer.



No comments:

Post a Comment