Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Original Donut Shop K-Cup, Keurig

So I walk into Starbucks and of course the place always smells great. Hint: the wonderful and addicting smell of coffee, that is.



The lady or gentleman asks, "good morning! What can I get for you?"

My usual answer, "Good morning, how are ya? I would like a Venti Blonde no room, please."

I've been checking on my bank account lately and I noticed that most of my money is spent on Starbucks and Wholefoods. Yikes! Despite that the cup of coffee I order is only 2.50 a cup it has been adding up! I hardly spend my money elsewhere unless it's on school or bills.

I'm disappointed at myself. *bangs my head on the desk*

I shouldn't be so hard on myself though.

I decided to get back on track on saving money again. I used to be so good but I've been breaking lately. I go on Amazon and decided to order in bulk. The Donut Shop coffee in K-cups. Have you guys heard of it?


A box of 50 cups is about 27 or 28 dollars without shipping and taxes. It's not a bad deal considering each cup costs me 56 cents a cup. I just received mine in the mail yesterday and it came in really quickly! I think it was only like a couple days. Amazing service from Amazon. Click here for the link.
Keep in mind that this is for the  Keurig K cups.

I love the quality of the coffee (Arabica beans)and it's comparable to Starbucks and that means something since I am very very picky about coffee. 

What are your favorite flavors or types of coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment