Tuesday, July 15, 2014

100% Pure Concealer Review

As you guys already know, I'm a huge fan of 100% Pure products. I love to do their reviews on here so others would get a sense of what the product is like before they purchase it. As you can see from above they have three wonderful concealers to choose from. You were probably thinking the same thing as I was wondering which one to pick. I have not tried the brightening concealer yet but it is one I have to try very soon. I have tried and bought both long last concealer and everywhere concealer. Both have different purposes and perks. I'll briefly go over each product for you. ^^

Personally, I like to use them both at the same time because they are both different consistencies. The long last concealer is thicker and you're able to build up on it better hence better coverage on those scars, blemishes, etc.... I noticed that it's not so good on my drier areas of the face but if you moisturize and put on some primer then it should work out better and be more even.



The everywhere concealer is slightly sheerer and more liquid based. It's much better for those highlight areas or drier areas of the face. I use this mainly on my forehead and the bridge of my nose. I also use it on the top of my cheeks. Sometimes I use it on my under eyes. I don't usually use it for blemishes or scars as it still shows through no matter how much you build on it using this concealer.



So you still don't know which one to get. I personally would recommend both items. They both blend in well together. There are days where you'll need both! If you had to go with one first then maybe the Long Last Concealer because most of us get concealers because we have blemishes or scars to hide. The only downside is that it will cost more even though it is 21 dollars compared to the 25 dollars of the Everywhere concealer. The Everywhere concealer has 5x the amount of product compared to the Long Last. (Everywhere is 0.5 oz compared to 0.1 oz for the Long Last)

Here I have both the concealers on in peach bisque. :) :) :)


So whatever you decide I hope this review helped some of you guys out there in getting the right product for you! I will do a review soon over the brightening concealer. Thanks for reading and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment