Monday, July 14, 2014

July Update: Food & Happy Birthday Cake

Time flies when you're having fun. I can't believe it's really July now. I am super excited for all kinds of new things coming up.

I had a busy weekend and just recently have been catching up on sleep! Sleep is super important. Here are some photos of this past week.

Thursday night salad bar. Drools! My favorite night of the week.

My favorite cake, tiramisu. I devoured 2 slices that night and passed out like a baby.


My birthday lunch with family. If you haven't tried Korean food, it's super delish!! I love mackerel. It was oh so yummy!



Homemade burger/sandwich fusion. It is a black bean burger with sliced tomato, kale, and rosemary bread and it's homemade! Credit to my brother. :)



I hope you lovely bonbons are having a swell time and great week! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment