Monday, January 13, 2014

Good Morning! I Finally Got A Break From Clinicals

So I got up and took a shower like I usually do in the mornings. I would make coffee right after but unfortunately I ran out of coffee! :-( So I ordered some more on Amazon.com yesterday. I might have to buy a small box to hold me over. I miss my coffee~

I'm eating my unfancy breakfast.
I don't have very much in my house. The whole grain bread with nuts and raisins are sooooo delish! I can eat a million of these.


So I'm so glad I'm on a one week break before I start school. Like the good girl I am, I have bought all my books and paid off my tuition. Now I'm officially broke! My main focus today is to clean, workout, and play my piano today.

I hope everyone is having a great winter break so far. I know I am! I'll be doing a post real soon about my new cosmetic buys in the upcoming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment