Saturday, January 4, 2014

January Update: My New Year Resolutions

Hello my beautiful Bonbon readers,

So happy new year to everyone around the world! I hope everyone had a lovely time with family and friends as I sure did. I am very excited about this year since there is lots to look forward to. I am getting back into exercise which I am sore at the moment to prove that I am. I don't go to the gym as it is costly but what I do instead is workout at home. I watch cardio and yoga videos on Youtube. Gotta love youtube! I still walk and run a few times a week in addition to the videos. I need to work out all the muscles! URGH! *strong man voice* I want to shed some pounds as well but most importantly I want to eat healthier so hopefully it will work out without having to think too much about it. I am currently busy with school at the moment as it does take up a lot of my time. I've been doing my vocal warm ups to get back into singing in addition to playing piano from time to time. Maybe when I get good I can do a video on my singing. Yeah, riiiiiight~  I am trying to learn Korean because my goal is to go to Seoul to visit my grandmother in about 2 to 3 years. My current shopping addiction is online shopping such as amazon(which is the top one I usually shop at) and Wholefoods. All I do is spend my money on food and crafty items to make at home. The list goes on. Ultimately this years resolution I want to get better with managing my time and write more blog posts. There is always room for improvement. I have even thought of starting to do videos this year but that will take some time as I'm trying to tackle one thing at a time right now. I don't want to overwhelm myself! >.<

So let's improve ourselves this year and get even healthier! We can do it!

Love Shon

1 comment:

  1. Quantum Binary Signals

    Professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone every day.

    Follow our signals today & earn up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete