Friday, January 17, 2014

Homemade Smoothie Fridays: Peach & Mango


Seriously gotta love mango and peach. It's funny back in the day I hated mango and peaches and now I love them so much. Pineapple would be a great addition to this. YUM

1. 1/2 cup of frozen or fresh mango
2. 1/2 cup of frozen or fresh peaches
3. 1/2 of a banana
4. 1 cup of orange juice (organic or freshly squeezed)
5. ***optional*** 1 tbsp of freeze dried pomegranate powder by Navitas brand
6. A few baby carrots. I like a mixture of veggie and fruit smoothie.

2-3 servings or if you're like me drink all of it for yourself. *maniacal laughter* FRUITS ALL MINE!!! MINE I TELL YA!!!!

Tada! Here you go. It's sooooo yummy. Well actually try it out for yourself. The taste is indescribable. I am going to have another one of these. SOOO GOOD, DROOLS. 0_O

Hope you liked this simple smoothie recipe that I made. I hope to make more in the future. I am so excited!

Love you all my bonbon sweeties,
Shon

No comments:

Post a Comment