Saturday, January 4, 2014

JuiceBeauty Defining Eyeliner Review

So I've been needing an eyeliner recently and wanted to get the gel liner from 100% Pure which is one of my adored natural brand of cosmetics. They were sold out! It's really popular because this happens often. Anyways I decided to get a black eyeliner from Juicebeauty and they had free shipping deal going on so I decided to get their eyeliner.



Brand: Juicebeauty
Product: Defining Eyeliner
Size: 0.08 oz
Cost: 16 US dollars
Color: Black




Shon's thoughts: The product arrived in a green box and it was really nicely packaged. The shipping was really fast like a few days time. Thumbs up Juicebeauty! I got my two free samples of a sachet and Green Apple Peel for sensitive skin. I didn't include the sachet in the photo as I already used it within the first 10 minutes I got it, lol.





Let me start off by saying this eyeliner is a pencil liner. As seen in the photo it is dual ended with the other end containing the smudge applicator for those smoky eye looks. It's not a fancy retractable liner or sharpie liner that we are all used to. You're expectations of a pencil liner is about the same with this. It nothing too special or out of the ordinary but I got it because it's definitely a lot better for you than the drugstore brands with yucky chemicals. This is not waterproof. It can come off easily when you rub your eye by accident like I do all the time. I don't mind it though! =P

Here is a picture of drawing lines on my hand. The lines come out thick but that is expected with a pencil liner. It does have a slight waxy texture compared to drugstore liners. If you want a dark line you'll have to go over and over the same spot again but I like that so that way you can build it up. 

I'll list their ingredients below and you'll see why it's worth it.




Overall, I love the liner. I would recommend to anyone who prefers a pencil liner. Click here for eyeliner link.




No comments:

Post a Comment