Thursday, November 28, 2013

100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Everywhere Concealer Review

Item: 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Everywhere Concealer
Website: www.100percentpure.com
Cost: 25 US dollars
Net weight: .24 oz (7g)

Shon's review: I have been using this concealer for about a couple months now which gives me a real good sense of what it's like. I ordered the peach bisque which is a good color for my skin. The peach bisque for those who don't know is the medium color. I really like it because it can cover anything on my face. Dark circles, scars, pimples, you name it! It is a bit sheerer than I would like but that's because I have bad scars on my face from acne over the years. Nonetheless, superb product and just absolutely elated at the fact that there is such a great concealer without harmful chemicals in it. I wear my tinted moisturizer and blush to top off for the day.




Final thoughts: I would recommend it to anybody and will buy more again~

No comments:

Post a Comment