Monday, December 9, 2013

Snacking Mode But Lose The Weight

Okay, I wanted to write up this little post for my bonbon beauties about snacking and not gaining weight. I know this is ironic but I wanted to quickly share my go to snacks when I need something to munch on. Here are some quick and easy snacks for those midnight munchies. :)


  • Unsalted nuts
  • Blueberries
  • Bananas
  • Celery
  • Carrots
  • Cheese sticks


This will help ward off those calories trust me. I hardly gain weight by eating these. Now things like sweets and chips will put on those pounds and stay away from those at the grocery store. I simply don't buy it because I know I will snack on it at home even when I'm not hungry. BIG NO NO. 

Another tip I wanted to share was when you're hungry go work out. You shouldn't work out on a full stomach anyways. I feel as this has increased my metabolism. I started this about a couple weeks ago and I'm getting hungry all the time. I'm building a little bit of muscle now which is great. Key is though is to keep snacking on these healthy snacks because by doing this you will be hungry at almost all hours of the day it seems like and you don't want to eat the wrong foods. I feel like a pig! Anyways, time for me to get my snack on and pull out celery sticks and bananas. YUMMMM ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment