Friday, December 13, 2013

Fresh Natural Look With 100% Pure Cosmetics


 I used all 100% Pure cosmetics on my face for this fresh natural look. It was really and simple! You need just a few things and I will list them below. 

Chiffon Blush  //   25 US dollars
I like light pink blushes that brighten my face for a innocent and fresh look.

  Fruit Pigmented Everywhere Concealer   //   25 US dollars
I can use this anywhere on my face from dark circles, blemishes, creases, etc... Awesome product.

 Dual Ended Creamstick Silk/Cotton   //   18 US dollars
I love the fact there are two colors in one which makes it easier to carry around. These colors are shimmery. I use this on my eyes as eyeshadow and sometimes as primer. It is a superb primer!

 Lip Glaze Velveteen   //   15 US dollars
I love this lip glaze as it has a smooth creamy texture with a slight shine like a gloss would give. It's like a lipstick and gloss had a baby. I love the sweet smell to this too!

  Fruit Pigmented Tinted Moisturizer   //   32 US dollars
My all time favorite moisturizer. I love two in ones for sure! This save a lot of time as I am super busy with school and work. I'm sure there are a lot of ladies and gents that are in the same boat. Sheer coverage with sunblock which makes this a must-have product.


1 comment:

  1. Friend, this web site might be fabolous, i just like it. natural eye cream

    ReplyDelete