Saturday, April 12, 2014

Do A Food Co-op: Save Money On Fruits And Vegetables!


Good morning my sweetie bonbons! It is a Saturday and I am pumped and ready to have my productive and fulfilling day! I hope you guys are having a great weekend so far. :)

So I thought to myself one day that there must be a better way to save money on food. I usually don't go out to eat as I like to cook my own food but I was still spending hundreds each week because I like to buy organic produce. It can get quite expensive to eat healthy nowadays. Well, I just found a solution! I just recently found out about this local co-op here in my town and this is definitely a better way to get cheap, good quality, and fresh food. One whole basket of 50% fruit and 50% veggies is 15 dollars! Seriously?! I couldn't believe it. If you scroll down to the photos you wouldn't believe it either. It is seriously cheaper than Wholefoods. No diss, lol.



I got to volunteer for about 2 hours and it was extremely fun. Everybody was super nice and welcoming. This was actually what it looks like and we already organized all the fruits and veggies when the truck arrived at 855. 

My mom got a photo of me here. *waves!!!*

Look at this delicious yummy food. They also sell tortilla, beans, boxes of fruits and veggies by the box, breads, etc. 


The mango box was from a previous trip to the store. I didn't want to put my tomatoes on the ground. :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment