Friday, April 11, 2014

Happy Friday: Late Lunch And Produce Buys!

I went to the market with my bro and got just a few things. 

I was craving for something bad and so I made myself a salmon burger with provolone cheese and buttermilk buns. I didn't forget my kale and I didn't put any sauce on it. It was scrumptious anyways!


 *makes the background heavenly noise*

I made my green tea with lemon for detox! 


At the store they had a sale for 9 dollars a box of 12 mangos! Yay! This made me so happy. I can't wait til they get ripe in a week. 


Gotta have my bananas too!


Bulk buy of the amazing Dr. Bronner's Castile soap in baby mild and lavender. It was 9.99 per bottle and these normally run for about 15 depending where you go.


3 heads of delicious kale~

And don't forget the broccoli....


I can't wait to make some korma curry with brown rice, kale, potatoes, onions, and garlic.


Need that OJ for mah smoothies! I didn't forget you Mr. Soymilk. ^___^

Now time to study and work out. Have a great weekend everybody!

Here's a video of me introducing everything I mentioned here in this blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment