Sunday, April 6, 2014

Shon's Word Of Advice: How To Stay Motivated

Have you ever had one of those days or week perhaps where you just don't want to do anything? This past week for me has been one of those weeks. I have been studying feverishly for mid-terms and now I'm burnt out! Anyone feeling me here? I don't want to work out, study, or even think! We all have been there and I want to share my tips on how to stay motivated.

1. Write a list. This helps me visualize what to do and prioritize.



2. Make goals extremely easy and short. This will help us actually get it done.

3. Be healthy. Easier said then done but make sure you're eating healthy, drinking plenty of water, and getting enough sleep!



4. Be a self coach and tell yourself positive things such as, "I can do this!" or "nothing will stop me!" and "this will help me further myself and reach my goals!" WOOOOOOOT!

5. Put pictures or photos of things that will remind us to stay motivated. I know for some people putting up photos of Michael Phelps or Miranda Kerr will remind us to stay fit or remind us that we can push a little more.


No comments:

Post a Comment