Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Happy Tuesday: Updates And A Clean Shelf




Happy Tuesday to my Bonbons! I had a good day today. How was your day? I wanted to share with you all about my spring cleaning. I love to clean because it gets my mind off of things and it's a great workout, let me tell ya! I was sweating by the time I was done with my room. This cleaning was different from my others just because I actually did more detailed cleaning. I used lemon water and baking soda with water to clean my entire room. All natural cleaners handmade by me! :) My shelf looks a lot cleaner! I dusted this baby good and wiped it off with some baking soda and water. I can't believe I was actually being productive today. GO ME! LOLZ!



Another cool thing I wanted to show you guys is my huge pitcher of delicious green tea. Did you know that green tea contain antioxidants? Why is this important? Well antioxidants attaches to the free radicals that cause cell mutations such as aging and cancer. And having the tea hot is also another important factor because it matches our body temperature better than cold drinks. Not that cold drinks are bad but this is especially important while you are eating because it takes energy to bring the cold back to the normal body temperature. This energy needs to be used for digestion so we can break down our food faster. I also made some massage oil not too long ago with jojoba oil, peppermint oil, tea tree oil, and eucalyptus. Pretty cool, huh? 



I will be doing some videos here in the near future, hence the clean room so you guys don't have to watch me in a dirty one. ^^ See you all soon!

Love you always,
Shon



No comments:

Post a Comment