Friday, April 11, 2014

I Made Some Korma Curry For Dinner

1. I diced up one whole garlic and one whole onion and put it in a large pot with 3 tablespoons of coconut oil.

2. A spoonful of butter or two... :)

3. Add some black pepper

4. I added one jar of Seeds Of Change Korma Curry. 


5. I stirred it all together on low heat.

6. Add your favorite vegetables. I added kale and broccoli. I'll add some potato tomorrow!



7. I added some coconut milk (1 can). Use Arroy D or Nature's brand. I didn't want to waste this can as this was given to me. 

8. I added some Shan's brand of Korma curry powder. 




 9. Add some water to dilute as the powder is very very strong by itself. 

10. Here I add my broccoli. 

11. I add some rosemary (dried). 


12. Slow cook on low medium heat but make sure to keep stirring as you slow cook this.

13. I also added diced ginger. 

The end. Here is mah delicious Korma curry. :)
Add some meat or different kind of vegetables to your liking. There are all kinds of recipes out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment