Monday, April 29, 2013

Breakouts and Avocados...

I seriously think I made a correlation between my breakouts and this vegetable(fruit) and I don't mean in a good way. I applied fresh avocado I bought from the market on my face and after a couple minutes and BOY I had a fiery reaction! I started having millions of red bumps on my face and I completely freaked out!!! It was nothing but avocado. I might be mildly allergic to avocado but that makes me really sad. I just want to cry! I love love love it so much! Like more than anybody I know. I could eat this everyday and unfortunately I can't now or have to limit my consumption.  I've been eating a lot more guacomole lately and I've been having major breakouts. That might be related? I usually order the Chipotle Veggie Burrito Bowl with TONs of guacamole. Oh my goodness! It's so delish~ I will miss you sweet avocado dear. Cries!

I just found out that avocados have 77% fat content per nutritionfact.com. LIKE WHOAAAAA! Seriously? That's a lot! I didn't even know haha.

As nutritious as they are, the calories from fat scares the hell out of me!

Does anybody else get huge breakouts from this as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment