Monday, April 29, 2013

Burt's Bee Lip Gloss Review

Hey lovelies!!

I wanted to review a Burt's Bee product for you. I own some Burt's Bee products at home and I love their ultra conditioning lip balm which is one of the first items I got into. Anyways, I was really excited when I brought this baby home! I opened it up and before I even tried it on I was kind of disappointed by the size of the packaging. It was a lot smaller than I expected but I still had high hopes! So i applied the gloss to my lips. The gloss was of drier formula than what I'm used to and I don't even think there is enough product in the container! I kept digging back in to get more product onto the wand and it seemed to not be working. It felt like there was nothing in the container. I don't know if it was my particular gloss but I really wished it worked out since it was such a beautiful color! It had the right shimmer and shine. It smelled and tasted good. Lol. The price is 9 US dollars and I thought it was too pricey for the amount of product. Don't get me wrong it is a good quality gloss and I liked it but maybe it's because I'm just too frugal? There isn't enough in there. It almost feels empty as you swirl the wand in it. Would I buy this again? I would if it was half the cost or double the amount of product in the container.


Ingredients listed on their website: ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, oleic/linoleic/linolenic polyglycerides, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), aroma (flavor)*, silica, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, jojoba esters, ammonium glycyrrhizate, tocopherol, glycine soja (soybean) oil. +/- (May contain): CI 77163 (bismuth oxychloride), CI 77861 (tin oxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77019 (mica), CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77947 (zinc oxide). *natural flavor


I'm thinking I'd be better off trying out the lip shine?


No comments:

Post a Comment