Friday, April 26, 2013

Two Items I Like To Use For Shower!

As of right now I have two items for the shower. Here it is:
(I conveniently linked the name for the store's official website for you)
Dr Bronner's Unscented Baby Mild Pure Castile Soap 
is made with organic oils. It is certified fair trade and 100% vegetarian. 

Ingredients are as follows: Water, Saponified Organic Coconut* & Organic Olive* Oils (w/ Retained Glycerin), Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba OIl, Citric Acid, Vitamin E.


"Super mild castile soap has outstanding water softening and cleansing powers. Preferable to harsh soap and de-fattening synthetics. It does not cut dirt, but dissolves it. It is the mildest and most pleasant soap you have ever used or money back!" - per label on bottle


On the photo is the 16 ounce but the one I bought is the 32 ounce. It's huge and definitely worth the buck. Depending on which store you go to it can range from 12.99 to 16.99 US dollars not including tax. I like for most of my stuff to be unscented as I easily get headaches from heavily perfumed items. The great thing is that if you do want smell you can always add your favorite essential oil into it like peppermint, vanilla, tea tree, lavender, and so on... (click here for a great selection from Mountain Herbs) This is a very versatile item and you can create your own shampoo with this as a base. I sometimes like to make coconut milk shampoo with coconut milk, this soap as base, and almond oil. It makes my hair very shiny and silky~! I need to add vitamin E oil to that. There are so many beautiful benefits for your hair and skin. 

Click for links for my other blogs DIY nourishing coconut shampoo & oatmeal shampoo
***coming soon cleansing tea tree shampoo*** =D



Burt's Bee Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash


As you can see there is a trend with the items I've chosen and you probably figured it out. They're baby. Who cares if I'm an adult? I have baby needs! ^^ It is fragrance free and tear free. I found mine at Target for 14.99 US dollars (doesn't include taxes) for a 21 ounce bottle with pump. I looked on the official Burt's Bee's website and saw only the small bottle without a pump. Maybe I missed it? I like this because there is no fragrance and you can use it as a wash too!


Ingredients: aqua (water, eau), decyl glucoside, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oleosomes, glycerin, sodium cocoyl hydrolyzed soy protein, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, aniba rosaeodora (rosewood) wood oil, coriandrum sativum (coriander) fruit extract, cedrus atlantica bark oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, xanthan gum, citric acid, glucose, sodium chloride, sodium benzoate, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, linalool.



Let me know if there are any other cool baby or organic shampoos that are fragrance free and great for sensitive skin or scalps. Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment