Monday, April 29, 2013

Review of My Favorite Mascara

One of my new years resolutions of this year was to get rid of all my non-natural makeup. I was so sad to see my makeup thrown away but I'm on an important mission to only use natural products that isn't going to harm my eyes! This is my first natural mascara that I bought which is the 100% Pure Ultra Lengthening Mascara in the Black Tea. On their website it runs for 18 US dollars. It's the blackest black that they have in their line. There are four colors which is BlackTea, Blackberry, Blueberry, and Dark Chocolate. And it smells soooo delicious like you want to lick it good. Hehe! They are 100% natural and vegan. They use fruit and vegetable pigments instead of synthetics. 


I'm wearing the 100% Pure Ultra Lengthening mascara and a all natural eyeliner I made using only charcoal and distilled water. I used the charcoal for my eyebrows as well. (Those are the only things on my face, promise!)


The ingredient list is as follows:


Ingredients: Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Organic Green Tea), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cera Alba (Honey Beeswax), Rubus Fruticosus Fruit Extract (Blackberry Extract), Ribes Nigrum Fruit Extract (Blackcurrant Extract), Rubus Idaeus Fruit Extract (Raspberry Extract), Hydrolyzed Oat Protein (Oat Protein), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (Wheat Protein), Pantothenic Acid (Pro-vitamin B5), Fucus Vesiculosus Extract (Seaweed Powder), Coconut Stearic Acid (Coconut Acid), Mica, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa Butter), Pearl Powder, Oryza Sativa Germ Powder (Rice Powder), Theobroma Cacao Extract (Cocoa Powder), Coffea Arabica Seed Extract (Powdered Coffee Beans), Mel (Lavender Honey), Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract (Oregano Extract), Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf Extract (Thyme Extract), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract (Rosemary Extract), Lavandula Angustifolia Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (Lavender Extract), Hydrastis Canadensis Extract (Goldenseal Extract)



I was surprised because for the longest time I thought you couldn't have an all natural mascara. I'm so happy there are natural mascaras out there. This is one by far my favorite. The packaging is so adorable and shiny~! I love shiny things! I think most girls do, lol. The consistency is drier than most formulas and gives your lashes a feathery light natural look. This is great for lashes like mine which are really short! Please note that this is not going to give you that big dramatic lash look. You can find this amazing mascara on Amazon.com or on the 100% Pure official website. Click here.

What are your favorite natural mascaras? Please share your brands... See you in another post!

Check out my other posts:

"Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo Recipe"

"How to Make Your Own Eyeliner"

"Japanese Lashes for Doll Look"

"DIY All Natural Lipbalm"

Glowing Skin with "Cacoa Powder Face Mask"


2 comments:

  1. Sorry for the super late reply, lol. Thanks for checking out my blog post. I love the variety of mascaras on your blog. Very neat~

    ReplyDelete