Monday, April 29, 2013

My Favorite Lip Balm

I would like to make my own lip balm someday with bees wax, coconut oil, and vitamin E oil but for now my favorite lip balm is the EOS natural lip balm. EOS actually stands for Evolution of Smooth. I didn't know that up until now! Haha. They also sell lotion and shaving cream. I was first intrigued by this product by it's interesting and simplistic design of the containers. I mean look at it! It's an egg and it's cute! The bright colors and shape got to make you happy. I know it does for me. The flavors are amazing and the ones I've tried so far are the sweet mint, strawberry sorbet, and passion fruit. My favorite is strawberry sorbet. I lost my passion fruit one and I can't remember the taste. Anyways, one of these babies runs for 3.29 US dollars on their official website. It is not too expensive and if you ask me it's pretty good and it does the job. They claim to be 95% organic and 100% natural. They're phthalate-free, gluten-free, paraben-free, and petroleum-free.
The ingredients are: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Limonene**, Linalool**. *Organic. **Component of Natural Flavor. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.

This glides on clear and keeps your lips hydrated longer than other brands. They smell and taste soooo good. I am so excited to try the Pomegranate Raspberry one.

What are your favorite lip balms?

No comments:

Post a Comment