Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Natural Acne Spot Treatment

I have breakouts pretty bad and I still have the acne scars to show for it. Don't worry guys and gals because there are two natural products you can use and they actually work! Tea tree oil will be your pimple superman!!!! Da-dada-da! It's a natural antiseptic. Apply a drop of tea tree oil on your acne. I just dab some on my finger and go over all my bumps. A little bit goes a long way. Make sure your skin is clean and dry. You can buy a small bottle of this stuff for about 8 to 10 US dollars online or at your local natural grocery store.

Fun fact: Tea tree oil is a clear essential oil that is derived from leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia tree native to Australia.

Extra tip:
Follow up with a vitamin E oil to moisturize. You're probably thinking why would I put oil on my face? Trust me this oil is not greasy and will be quickly absorbed into the skin. I have combination dry skin which means I have an oily T zone and dry cheeks and chin. It's also sensitive. I have pimples all over my face and my skin couldn't be more complicated. So that's why I live by this stuff! Vitamin E is an antioxidant which will help with those free radicals and help reduce the appearance of acne scars. If you have stretch marks this vitamin E oil will help with that! You can click here for my blog about skincare routine which includes these two items I just talked about.

No comments:

Post a Comment